Saturday, March 19, 2011

saturday morning

my life is full of music. no, im not a musician and i cant play any musical instrument that well. but my father has introduced me to music since i was a baby.
i always remember every saturday or sunday morning when i was about 4-5 years old, i woke up to the sound of my dad's favorite song. you know, back then when cd was like really big? yeah my dad plays that cd every sat/sun morning, out loud. since then, i always remember every music that he played that morning.
what music, you say? something like this
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
25 Minutes - Michael Learns To Rock
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns n Roses
Hard To Say Im Sorry - Chicago
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Hotel California - Eagle
and so on and so on. i still listen to these songs until now. so it has been... 12 years.
i kinda miss these old songs, you know, the one that you will remember until 5/6 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment